
Went out Saturday night for a going away for my friend Dana. Went for a walk around the block to take some random photos. This is one of those. I took a picture of some random people stopped at the red light and they were more than happy to pose for the camera.

This is not a gas station as it may appear but a water station for people to fill up their jugs of water.

Tina, me, and Dana. Dana is a Vancouver girl and is going back home to enjoy Canada.

Heres me, Tina, and Caroline. Caroline is my roomate. And Tina is going out with my roomate Trevor.

I think this is the first time I have ever seen a picture of Trevor with his eyes open.
2 Comments:
sweeet photos sherri!! Awww...they make me jealous. hehe. Oh, who was that distinguished white guy in the photo behing Trevor? haha.
Where did you find it? Interesting read »
Post a Comment
<< Home