Fun In The Snow On Snowshoes In Canada For Christmas!!!
Day of fun in the snow not the sun since I am back in Canada for Christmas holidays. Tried snowshoeing for the second time in my life. Very fun. The first time I went was a long time ago with my next door neighbour at the time Nicole in her backyard. This time my mom and I went snowshoeing while Kim and Jon played with Braeden in the toboaggan and Jon's family went cross country skiing. We all drove up into the mountains a bit 45 mins out of town to enjoy more snow. After we all sat down in the lodge and had lunch, good times.
Heres terrorist Sherri. oops I mean here is cold Sherri just back from Taiwan.

The family in the minivan.
Me sporting my snowshoes and my sorrel boots. I am Canadian.
Trying to adjust my snowshoes and having difficulties.
Heres my mom enjoying herself in the fresh air.

3 Comments:
Sweet snow pics sherri! I love snowshoes...let's go snowshoeing!! OK...have fun in the Cnananananada! Miss ya!
Sorry I missed ya in K-town! Glad to see you had so much fun with the fam!!
Christey
What a great site » »
Post a Comment
<< Home