Oh Chinese New Year! While people are all gung ho for it here in BC, it's not the same as it was last year in Taiwan. Gong hey fat choi! I don't miss those blasted firecrackers though. So, I'm assuming you're all moved and such. You'll have to let me know how it all went and how living in Taipei is! Miss you man! E-mail me!
2 Comments:
Oh Chinese New Year! While people are all gung ho for it here in BC, it's not the same as it was last year in Taiwan. Gong hey fat choi! I don't miss those blasted firecrackers though. So, I'm assuming you're all moved and such. You'll have to let me know how it all went and how living in Taipei is! Miss you man! E-mail me!
Excellent, love it! ativan drip Scholarships for teachers in special education busienss credit cards Church van rentals 6mm ppc cases dollars http://www.mazda-626-4.info/wiring-diagram-for-1990-volvo-240dl.html Gay na st. lucie Sony ccd-trv308 hi8 handycam camcorder Order butalbital online Conference calling services uk Prozac and infertility Buy fioricet online.free websites Lexmark 12a1980 color print inkjet refill kit
Post a Comment
<< Home